More and more international investors are looking at the African continent for its amazing economic growth. This is then no surprise if the commodities markets are booming, and Africa natural resources are in demand throughout the world. Despite the lack of infrastructure on the continent, initiatives are pushed forward to develop trading platforms in Africa, hence offering a new business link between Africa the world. Whether you are a producer, a trader, a logistics service provider or an investor active in the global market, you should talk to us about your career aspirations or the recruitment needs in your business. CA Global has experience working in the soft and hard commodities markets and can assist you in finding new opportunities in the producing countries and the trading hotspots worldwide. Soft commodities: rubber, cotton, wheat, rice, coffee, cocoa, bananas, sugar, palm oil, cattle, corn, orange juice Hard commodities: gold, uranium, copper, natural gas, crude oil, nickel, aluminum, lead, tin, silver, platinum Emerging commodities: coal, timber, iron, wind, solar.
Latest Commodities Jobs in Africa
- Directeur(rice) Commercial et Marketing (distribution spécialisée / CDD) – La Réunion - Job Opportunities | Commodities
- Operations Manager (Supply Chain / Route to Market / Farm to Market) – Nairobi Kenya - Job Opportunities | Commodities
- Pack House Manager - (Avocados / Citrus / Agriculture / Packing / HACCP) – Nelspruit, Mpumalanga - Job Opportunities | Commodities
- Regional Sales Manager (Sales / FMCG / Branded Products / Channel Distribution) - North West Africa - Job Opportunities | Commodities
- Head of Research - (Research / Investment Banking / CFA / Capital Markets / Client Relations) – Lagos, Nigeria - Job Opportunities | Commodities