Our Africa Agriculture Recruitment Team understands how important it is to have first-hand experience and expertise within the Africa Agriculture industry.
One of the biggest constraints to the development of Agribusiness in Africa, is the lack of access to board level executives, directors, management, technical and finance staff with strong experience of both agronomy and business management, frequently under hardship conditions.
Due to unprecedented growth, we cover numerous disciplines including plantation management, farming, commercial forestry, tea, coffee, livestock palm oil, rubber, sugar cane, pineapples, bananas and bio-fuel crops.
Latest Agricultural Jobs in Africa
- Senior Finance Manager (Agriculture / Farming / Accounting / Tax / CA (SA) / Audit) – Lusaka, Zambia - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Environmental Control Officer (Audits / Compliance / Agriculture) – Mpumalanga, South Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Plantation Division Manager (Management / Rubber / Agriculture / Plantation) – Papua New Guinea - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Financial Manager (FM / Chartered Accountant / Finance / Accounting) – Kampala, Uganda - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Technical Sales Assistant - (Assistant / Graduate / Sales / Marketing / Agriculture) – Zambia - Job Opportunities | Agriculture