Our Africa Agriculture Recruitment Team understands how important it is to have first-hand experience and expertise within the Africa Agriculture industry.
One of the biggest constraints to the development of Agribusiness in Africa, is the lack of access to board level executives, directors, management, technical and finance staff with strong experience of both agronomy and business management, frequently under hardship conditions.
Due to unprecedented growth, we cover numerous disciplines including plantation management, farming, commercial forestry, tea, coffee, livestock palm oil, rubber, sugar cane, pineapples, bananas and bio-fuel crops.
Latest Agricultural Jobs in Africa
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO / Agriculture / Strategy / Business Development / Finance) – Centurion, South Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Corporate Chief Engineer ( Factory Engineering / CAPEX Projects / Operation / Maintenance ) – Gauteng South Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Afreximbank: Manager, Client Relations (Southern Africa) (Trade Finance / Business Development) – Harare / Zimbabwe - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Afreximbank: Manager, Client Relations (North Africa & Non Regionals) (Trade Finance / Business Development) – Cairo / Egypt - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Accountant/Senior Accountant (South Sudan / Finance / Agricultural) - Job Opportunities | Agriculture