Our Africa Agriculture Recruitment Team understands how important it is to have first-hand experience and expertise within the Africa Agriculture industry.
One of the biggest constraints to the development of Agribusiness in Africa, is the lack of access to board level executives, directors, management, technical and finance staff with strong experience of both agronomy and business management, frequently under hardship conditions.
Due to unprecedented growth, we cover numerous disciplines including plantation management, farming, commercial forestry, tea, coffee, livestock palm oil, rubber, sugar cane, pineapples, bananas and bio-fuel crops.
Latest Agricultural Jobs in Africa
- Commercial & Logistics Manager (Commercial / Logistics / Exports / Management / Agriculture) – Eastern Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Farm Manager (Pomology / Fruit Farm / Fruit Production / Management / Agriculture) – Eastern Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Technical and Quality Manager (Mangoes / QMS / HACCP / Food Processing) – Malawi - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Technical Sales Assistant - (Assistant / Graduate / Agronomy / Agriculture) – KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa - Job Opportunities | Agriculture
- Group Chief Financial Officer (VP) (Cape Town / CFO / Executive / Petroleum / Oil) - Job Opportunities | Agriculture